Landlord Requirements



All residential rental homes will be required to have insulation to help keep a home warm in Winter and cool in Summer. Social housing (where tenants pay an income related rent) must be insulated by 1 July 2016 and all other rental homes by 1 July 2019.

 Insulating your rental property is worth the investment and new regulations to the Residential Tenancies Amendment (RTA) are making insulation and smoke alarms mandatory. A key new requirement is for a landlord to provide a Statement of Insulation which details existing insulation levels in the property.

We can take a thorough look at your rental property and provide a quote to meet the needs of each individual home and the requirements of the RTA.

We will go through our findings with you after inspection so you understand what we are quoting for, and we will give you a certificate of compliance for any install we do.

Snug Insulation is available on 0800 768449 (SNUGGY) or email us for more information


© 2020: Snug Insulation | GREEN EYE Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress
WordPress Image Lightbox